Wondering what’s in this tidy looking package here? It’s a creamy feta olive dip. And you can’t beat olive dip. It’s a favorite in my house.
I made this dip for a football party a few weeks back, and it turns out it was a favorite in somebody else’s house, too. I hope you give this olive dip recipe a try at your home and tell me how it goes.
But before I share the recipe…have you shared your favorite Super Bowl dip recipe yet? Dipstock is going on RIGHT now. By sharing a link on the Master Super Bowl Dip List or posting the recipe to the Saucy Dipper Facebook page you could win a dip tray and a free shipment of endive from Discover Endive. Share your favorite dip recipe before February 9 to win.
This recipe was inspired by Lighter and Local’s Creamy Olive and Feta Dip
|How to Make Olive Dip
- 2 c. green olives (with pimentos)
- 1 tsp. capers
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 bunches of scallions, chopped fine
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1, 8 oz. pack of light cream cheese
- 1/2 c. feta crumbles
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Blend olives and capers in food processor.
- Let olive mixture rest while you saute onions and garlic in olive oil.
- Once onions have softened add cream cheese.
- Stir until cream cheese is gooey and thin.
- Toss in the olive mixture to the cream cheese mixture and stir until mixed well.
- Pour dip into pie dish or other oven friendly dish.
- Top with feta.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until warm and bubbly.
- Serve with good bread or another dipper of your choice.