The sign of a good dip is that it keeps people coming back for more, and this one does just that.
Great during the fall and football season because the chili has a warmth that is perfect on cool autumn days. It’s so filling. It’ll become your go-to recipe. Plus, you can pick just about any dipper–celery, carrots, pita chips, tortilla chips, crackers, bread.
- No-stick cooking spray
- 1 can (15 ounces each) chili with beans
- 1 can (14.5 ounces each) Hunt's® Petite Diced Tomatoes, drained
- ¾ cup sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 pkg (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup original corn chips, finely crushed
- 2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese (2 cups = 8 ounces)
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray 8x8-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine chili, drained tomatoes, green onions and cilantro in medium bowl; set aside.
- Spread cream cheese in bottom of baking dish.
- Top evenly with chili mixture.
- Sprinkle top with corn chips and shredded cheese.
- Bake 10 minutes or until shredded cheese melts.
About the Author
Will is a lover of all things football and food. When not cooking or watching sports, he likes to continue his quest to find the country’s best cheeseburger. He writes on behalf of Hunt’s(R). Check out more dinner recipes on their site.