If you like Cuban sandwiches…
Actually, if you like pickles…
No, if you like cheesy dips at all…
…then you’ll love this Cuban sandwich dip. It has all the delicious elements of the traditional pork, cheese, and pickle sandwich, plus a few other bonus flavors. Note: Some other Cuban sandwich recipes call for ham in addition to shredded pork, but that wasn’t my preference.
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 2 cups shredded pork (already cooked)
- ½ cup mustard dressing (I used Carly's Gold Garlic Mustard Vinaigrette)
- 1 cup dill pickles, chopped
- 8 oz Swiss cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Melt butter in pan, add green onions and garlic and cook for just a few minutes until fragrant.
- Add cream cheese and pork to pan.
- Stir until you have one gooey mixture.
- Spread mixture on bottom of a 8x8" oven safe dish.
- Pour mustard dressing over mixture. (Do not mix).
- Layer pickles.
- Layer cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until cheese is nice and bubbly...maybe even a little brown.
- Serve right away with crusty bread.