White Trash Dip Recipe
- 1 package bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 15 oz can of chili beans
- 2, 8 oz packages of reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, chopped (de-seed if you don't like too much spice)
- red pepper flakes, optional
- Cook up your bacon. Let cool and then crumble.
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Mix all ingredients together except for salt
- Taste. Does it need more salt or more heat? Mine did, so I seasoned liberally.
- Pour into oven safe dish and cook until bubbly. Probably 20 minutes.
Serve warm with tortilla chips.
Recipe by Saucy Dipper at https://www.saucydipper.com/3632/white-trash-dip-so-wrong-yet-so-right/