Spicy Sausage and Fruit Salsa
- ½ package Boulder Sausage (I used Spicy Italian Sausage)
- ¼ of a fresh pineapple, chopped
- 8 oz. strawberries, chopped (optional)
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, diced fine (de-seed if you don't want it too spicy)
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- Cook sausage thoroughly, drain fat, and let cool.
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour to let flavors come together.
- Serve with tortilla chips or pita chips.
You might also consider adding garlic and cilantro if that's your thing.
Recipe by Saucy Dipper at https://www.saucydipper.com/3681/spicy-sausage-and-fruit-salsa/