A Modified Cannoli Dip
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 8 oz. ricotta cheese
- ¾ c. powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- A sprinkling of chocolate chips
- A sprinkling of pistachios
- Graham crackers for dipping
- Allow cream cheese to warm to room temperature, then mix in ricotta.
- Add sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla and continue to mix.
- Chill dip for at least 30 minutes.
- Before serving, sprinkle chocolate chips and crushed pistachios on top. (I actually stirred in some pistachios into the dip for a little extra crunch.)
- Enjoy with graham crackers!
Recipe by Saucy Dipper at https://www.saucydipper.com/3893/a-modified-cannoli-dip/