Guacamole with Tomatillo and Tomato
- 2 large tomatillos
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and de-seeded
- 1 small Roma tomato
- 1 small jalapeno, de-seeded
- ⅓ c. sour cream
- handful of fresh cilantro (no stems)
- 2 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. cumin
- juice of 1 lime
- Chop tomatillos in ¼ inch pieces and place in sauce pan with just enough water to cover the fruit. Bring to a boil and let simmer for no more than 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, throw all remaining ingredients in food processor.
- Spoon the cooked tomatillos into the food processor with the other ingredients.
- Blend until smooth.
- Chill for at least one hour before munching.
Recipe by Saucy Dipper at https://www.saucydipper.com/4033/guacamole-with-tomatillo-and-tomato/