Chili Cheese Dip
- No-stick cooking spray
- 1 can (15 ounces each) chili with beans
- 1 can (14.5 ounces each) Hunt's® Petite Diced Tomatoes, drained
- ¾ cup sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 pkg (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup original corn chips, finely crushed
- 2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese (2 cups = 8 ounces)
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray 8x8-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine chili, drained tomatoes, green onions and cilantro in medium bowl; set aside.
- Spread cream cheese in bottom of baking dish.
- Top evenly with chili mixture.
- Sprinkle top with corn chips and shredded cheese.
- Bake 10 minutes or until shredded cheese melts.
Recipe by Saucy Dipper at https://www.saucydipper.com/4075/hunts-chili-cheese-dip-recipe/