Cuban Dip Recipe
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 2 cups shredded pork (already cooked)
- ½ cup mustard dressing (I used Carly's Gold Garlic Mustard Vinaigrette)
- 1 cup dill pickles, chopped
- 8 oz Swiss cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Melt butter in pan, add green onions and garlic and cook for just a few minutes until fragrant.
- Add cream cheese and pork to pan.
- Stir until you have one gooey mixture.
- Spread mixture on bottom of a 8x8" oven safe dish.
- Pour mustard dressing over mixture. (Do not mix).
- Layer pickles.
- Layer cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until cheese is nice and bubbly...maybe even a little brown.
- Serve right away with crusty bread.
Recipe by Saucy Dipper at https://www.saucydipper.com/4113/cuban-dip-recipe/