Alfredo Garlic Dip
- ¾ cup of butter
- 4 garlic cloves, mined
- 2 cups of heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups of fresh, grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons and chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- Melt butter in a large skillet.
- Add garlic and sauté over medium heat for 1 minute.
- Stir in heavy whipping cream and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes stirring constantly.
- Add Parmesan cheese constantly, stirring until it is melted completely.
- Add pepper and parsley and cook for 3 more minutes.
- Let thicken and cool for 5-10 minutes before serving.
Recipe by Saucy Dipper at https://www.saucydipper.com/4127/alfredo-garlic-dip-recipe/