Imagine how impressed Santa will be if you serve him something other than cookies. This year, leave o’ St. Nick some dip before you head to bed.
Santa will thank you.
Reasons Santa Wants to Dip
- Few people know this, but Santa hates to make a mess. Cookie crumbs drive him mad.
- It’s cold outside. Warm him up with a slow cooker chili dip.
- Rumor has it that Mrs. Claus doesn’t make a very good spicy salsa. Treat Santa while he’s away from home.
- All those sweets have his blood sugar way up. Santa needs some protein to even things out — think bean dip.
- Santa’s butt is getting too big. Lighten the reindeers’ load by giving Santa cauliflower dip.
- NORAD says that carrots are a reindeer’s favorite food. Set out a few baby carrots alongside a ranch dressing dip for both Santa and the reindeers.
- Everybody loves a cheese ball, including Santa.
- Buffalo chicken dip is one of the most popular dips during the holidays. It’s no exception up in the North Pole. Put your dip in a Tupperware dish, so he can take it to go.
- Santa likes to party. A dip always makes the party.
- Rumor has it that they rarely get eggplant up in the arctic. You can’t go wrong with baba ghanoush.
Are you convinced that Santa wants dip? If you’re not and you insist on serving cookies, please make it one he can dip. Try ginger snaps with a sweet pumpkin dip.